Conbraco Industries, Inc. is implementing a new transportation program. This program applies for shipments when Conbraco Industries is responsible for the payment of freight charges.
This guide consists of shipping instructions, which must be followed when Conbraco Industries, Inc. is responsible for the freight charges. Bill of lading must include:
- CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC.'s purchase order number displayed.
- CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC.'s order number.
- Actual name of shipper and shipper's address (if different from the name and address on the invoice).
- Name and address of the consignee.
- Complete shipping information which should include actual carrier name, date shipped, B/L number, number of pieces (boxes, skids, etc.), weight.
- Description of merchandise as specified in the National Motor Freight Classification.
- Freight class of items as indicated in the National Motor Freight Classification.
- Note to the Carrier: Return copy of Bill of Lading with freight bill.
- If this is a direct shipment to our customer, ship prepaid with a third party billing to CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC.'s corporate address. CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. must be indicated as payer of the freight charges on the bill of lading.
- All shipments must be received during receiving hours 7 AM - 2:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Packing slips must be included in every shipment. On drop shipments, packing slips must show CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. as the shipper.
- Packing list must clearly state CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. purchase order number, quantities, descriptions, and CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. product number of each item being shipped. For multiple purchase orders, the packing list must clearly delineate the items and quantities being shipped against each purchase order. If a drop shipment, packing slip must indicate customer's purchase order as well.
- Destination and full address shown.
- Shipper's address must be shown if different from name and address on invoice.
- Number of shipping units and weight must be shown.
The shipper's personnel will load all supplier shipments, or shipper will be liable for any charges incurred at origin for loading or unreasonable delays. Carriers will be responsible for accurate counting of merchandise loaded upon their equipment unless Shipper Load and Count is indicated. Shippers will seal all trailers on truckload shipments and note seal number on bill of lading.
All ground shipments 0-250 lbs.
Ship via UPS Freight Collect. Call our Traffic Department 843-672-1531 for the correct account number.
Domestic air shipments
Call our Traffic Department 843-672-1531
International air shipments
Call our Import/Export Department 843-672-1532
For shipments moving via LTL (251-20,000 lbs.), please refer to the carrier routing map. The carrier routing map is color coded by state. The color codes represent carrier to be utilized. Suppliers should utilize the designated carrier for origin state. If none of these carriers service your location, contact CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. Traffic Department at 843-672-1531 for an alternate carrier.
For truckload ground shipments, call CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. Traffic Department for instructions at 843-672-1531. A truckload would consist of shipments exceeding 10,000 pounds or if shipments occupy (20) twenty linear feet or 750 cubic feet.
The following information will be required before a carrier can be scheduled.
- Purchase Order Number
- Cube of Number of Pallets and Height
- Ready Date
- Request Arrival Date
Call the Traffic Department between 8am-5pm EST, Monday through Friday for routing instructions. This call should be made at least 24 hours prior to pickup to allow scheduling of equipment.
Please advise the Traffic Department of any consistent moves to our locations so that we can arrange regularly scheduled deliveries to help avoid continuous calls for routing instructions.
Understanding the compliance with these routing instructions is mandatory. Non-compliance of these instructions will result in a charge back of excessive costs and a $100.00 penalty in the form of short pay on your invoice.
Do not insure or declare value on any collect shipments unless authorized by CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC.
When a supplier does not conform to the freight terms specified on CONBRACO INDUSTRIES, INC. purchase order, the supplier will pay all freight charges.